The Driving Pre-Test Assessment
The pre-test assessment gives you the opportunity to ‘try out’ the driving test, but with your driving instructor as the assessor.
By ‘practicing’ the test in this way, you will become more familiar with the routine involved, and gain in confidence.
During a pre-
The pre-test assessment takes place on the test route itself and on the surrounding area.
Some pupils find it helpful to take a last pre-
How To Get Your Car Ready For The Test
- L plate front and back
- Ensure windows are clean
- No light on your dash board
- Insurance, Road Tax up to date
- NCT cert if car is more than 4 years old
- No smell of tobacco or smoke in the car
- Tyre depth 1.6mm
- brake light & indicator must be working