COVID-19 update phase 4

COVID-19 update phase 4

Due to the alarming increase in the number of COVID-19 cases, after a long reflection. I came to the regretful decision to have Castletown School of Motoring remain closed until further notice as Phase 4 has been pushed out until the 10th of August 2020.

I sincerely apologize to all pupils who were scheduled from Monday 20th of July 2020, but in my opinion observing social distance still remains a huge issue in such a confined area as a small vehicle. As a father I have the duty to look after my own family in the difficult and challenging times that we are facing now. After assessing all safety measures that must be taken, its a huge challenge to safely teach an average of 25 to 30 pupils a week while COVID-19 numbers are increasing in our society. I fully understand the frustrations as I also have my daughter in the process of going for her Learner Permit, but I only can think that I am taking the right decision due to the latest COVID-19 update. I am confident that I will be able to reopen when the society will reach better progress on the fight versus COVID-19.

For the pupils who had paid for a package or a voucher I will be more than happy to refund the value left or alternatively to continue on an new date. For the learner that contacted me the most recently I will do my best to start as soon as I can. Sorry for inconvenience & disturbance caused in the process to learn to drive, but the time that we are living in is so unpredictable. 

I will keep all my social media up to date until I will be able to reopen for booking. Stay Safe
I can be contacted for a refund on csmfrancis@gmail.com or if to answer any further questions.

Regretfully 

Francis Docaigne