EDT Lesson 2: (CORRECT POSITION 1)
When you will start your lesson 2 (2nd EDT) with your Approved Driver Instructor (ADI), you should already have achieved lesson 1 (1st EDT).
Your next objective for 2nd EDT, you should be able to position the car correctly on the road for the actions you are about to take:
- Driving on the straight;
- Negotiating bends & junctions;
- Changing lanes;
- Entering & exiting from slip road;
- Entering & exiting junctions & roundabouts;
- And correct positioning within traffic lane.
When you are successful with the 2nd EDT you should have learned to:
- Keep a safe position on the road;
- Always keep a safe distance from other vehicle;
- And show appropriate & safe use of available space on the public road.
At the end of 2st EDT lesson, log book will be stamped & your EDT lesson will be logged in the RSA Portal. As the EDT lesson 2nd can be challenging & that you are struggling with lesson it; maybe more practice with an ADI, your sponsor, or both would be advisable. (The RSA are recommending 3 hours tuition between each EDT).
If you need more help on EDT you can email me for further details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
((PS): if you have no car to practice or that you cannot have another driving lesson before your next EDT, maybe you should consider having your EDT lessons close from one to another, in order to pick up driving skills quickly.