During the lesson, you should be able to drive in a variety of road conditions with junctions & street parked vehicle.
The objectives of the 7th EDT are:
– You should be able to enter & cross junctions safely.
– You should be able to park safely on the road & comply with other road user.
– You should be able to overtake obstructions (parked & slow moving vehicle, cyclist & other road users) safely.
– You should know when & how give way to other road users including pedestrians.
– You should be able to deal with emergency vehicles
If you are struggling with lesson 7 (EDT), maybe more practice with an ADI, your sponsor, or both would be advisable as lesson 7 is very challenging (the RSA are recommending 3 hours tuition between each EDT).
If you need more help on EDT you can email me for further details on email@example.com.
Thank for reading our blog.
Castletown School of Motoring
ADI number 35 371