If you are going for your driving test, in order to be successful you need to make sure that you are prepared for it. Common reasons for failing the test include:
– Observation: 1) Lack of observation moving off, at junctions, at roundabouts and when changing lanes. 2) Failure to use mirrors properly and in good time and misleading use of signals
– Reaction & anticipation of hazard: neglecting to anticipate the actions of other road users
– Position: Incorrect road position at roundabout, at junctions, on the straight, when turning right & left
– Progress: Not maintaining progress at junctions, roundabouts, on the straight, at traffic light and when overtaking
– Roads marking: Failure to comply with traffic controls, e.g. road markings and traffic lights
– Car control: Incorrect use of vehicle controls, including gears, clutch, accelerator, steering, handbrake, footbrake.
– Road condition: Not adjusting speed to suit road or traffic conditions
– Yield way: Failure to yield the right of way to other roads users.
– Manoeuvers: Poor judgement in the reverse and turnabout manoeuvres
If you fail or are unsuccessful in your driving test, as an ADI I can help you to build up your confidence to get a pass next time. Driving lessons with Castletown school of Motoring can assess and identify under developed areas in your driving, this will give you more road experience and confidence to be successful in your driving test, to become a safer & confident driver. For further help you can contact us on:
086 044 0157 or email us on email@example.com
Thank you for reading our blog
Castletown School of Motoring
ADI: 35 371